Wednesday 3 June 2009

Shitfuckbollocks

I have an exam today, this afternoon in fact. So what better way to spend the last few hours before it procrastinating on the internet and updating a blog which, because of the last 2 months spent encased in the library, I have neglected to update. Apart from my beautiful niece, born just before my encarceration in Somerville College library lower extension began, nothing has happend in my life except maths. The worst part is that this year was entirely optional - so all this pain, stress and boredom is entirely self-inflicted.

How can I have been working for so long and feel like I know so little? Why do I never have any self-confidence?

Ok, so this post was rather self-pitying but I just wanted people to know that I'm still alive and that on Monday I enter a land which I always thought was mythical - a life that does not consist of losing 3 months of each spring/early summer to revision and exams.

May listen to some motivational music to psyche self up... Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment